Hvor ble dem av?

Moderators: Sulliken, Larsen

J I P

Re: Hvor ble dem av?

Post by J I P »

Evjen sin assist her:
https://twitter.com/johanlund/status/14 ... 68513?s=21
Den manglende jubelen fra Evjen etter assistent kan kanskje tyde på at det må skje noe med tanke på spilletid snart?

Og Zinckernagel sitt:
https://twitter.com/voicesofthevic/stat ... 46441?s=21
Medlem av FK Bodø/Glimt
Medlem av GLIS
Sesongkort på J
Stående, syngende og ikke like billettlaus i London (heia Arsenal)
Multatuli

Post by Multatuli »

AZ played really bad. Allmost all fans are hoping we get a new head coach because Pascal Jansen is really bad. With a decent coach we would have been much higher on the ladder. But good for Evjen he finally get some playing time and an assist, but I think he is still not happy. I thnk he will leave in the winter (loan or permanent).

Great goal from Philip also :klapp. He should play on a higher level then Nothingham Forrest.
Last edited by liverglimt on Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Answering with a quote is no go when its the last or a big post.
Ville Lehtinen

Post by Ville Lehtinen »

Ricardo Friedrich klar for Kalmar FF: https://kalmarff.se/valkommen-till-kalm ... friedrich/
helsvhe

Post by helsvhe »

Even startet og scoret mål for AZ i dag. Veldig bra for han.
gavharr

Post by gavharr »

Og byttet ut etter 63 minutter. Bare å hente ham hjem.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
Multatuli

Post by Multatuli »

Evjen played well until he got injured by the other team. Should have been a red card. Thanks to Evjens goal, AZ won the group.
Multatuli

Post by Multatuli »

Interview with Evjen after the game:

https://youtu.be/s-2YKsT1fCw
Multatuli

Post by Multatuli »

https://www.telegraaf.nl/sport/85098463 ... eg-voor-az

Dribler from the Arctic paves way for AZ

By STEVEN KOOIJMAN
26 Nov. 2021

AMSTERDAM - He is one of the AZ purchases that does not want to break through in Alkmaar. Hakon Evjen. But in Stadion Strelnice, the home of opponent Jablonec, the Norwegian showed why technical director Max Huiberts paid 2.5 million euros for him to Bodø/Glimt. Evjen's fine equalizer gave AZ the group win.

The fact that AZ plays in a group that actually resembles a (mini) Jut & Jul competition will be a major concern for the red and white players. They from Alkmaar and the Zaanstreek (AZ) could use a boost. Hakon Evjen, of February 14, 2000, likewise.

He had come over with the necessary fanfare from Bodø/Glimt, the Norwegian stunt team that belittled AS Roma 6-1 at the end of October. Hakon Evjen, 19 at the time and after the end of the Norwegian football season, was chosen as Footballer and Talent of the Year. He had to be able to do something.

Deep Fjords
He was 19 at the time, Evjen. Hailing from Narvik, an area known for its deep fjords, rugged mountains and barren mountain plateaus surrounding the Arctic Circle. Ever since childhood, Evjen was a dribbler, a pinger. From his frail body he hurled one inimitable feint after another. He had a scenic breakthrough at Bodø/Glimt.

But after his promising start, his development at AZ stalled. Both Arne Slot and Pascal Jansen made little use of the Norwegian youth international with the body of an A-junior. Perhaps that was his tame, boyish appearance in a teenager's body. Evjen had to go to the gym.

Rental transfer
Last season he had been in the starting line-up twice, against FC Utrecht and VVV. In Venlo, Evjen made his only goal so far for the Alkmaar main force. He had already been employed by AZ for thirteen months. In total, Evjen van Slot and Jansen only got 242 playing minutes in his first entire Eredivisie season (2020/2021).

Even football players from the Arctic do not come to the cheese city for this. During the recent transfer window, Bodø/Glimt inquired, according to news site Nettavisen, whether a rental transfer from the former pet child was negotiable. This turned out not to be the case, to the regret of trainer Kjetil Knutsen.

Poor supporting role
Not that Evjen gets to play more than in the previous season. The counter 'Eredivisie playing minutes' stands at 146 this season, collected during seven raids. In Europe, he played for more than an hour until the game with Jablonec. Not that he threw his hat at it during the training sessions, said trainer Jansen a few weeks ago. According to Jansen, Evjen is eager to learn and he trains very hard and does not feel too good for The second squad of AZ. He is also pleasant to deal with.

But despite this, the incensed dribbler from the Polar region near AZ had to be satisfied with a meager supporting role. Albert Gudmundsson, the Icelandic moments footballer, is usually preferred by Jansen. Or else Zakaria Aboukhlal will. See you Thursday, on a cold evening in Jablonec Nad Nisou, the apple town located on the River Neisse.

death kick
And Pascal Jansen, who is eagerly looking for creativity against the wooden blades of Jablonec, will not have regretted that decision. Because it was Evjen who skilfully cleared himself in the penalty area just before half-time on a pass from Vangelis Pavlidis and scored from the turn: 1-1. That goal turned out to be worth gold against the mediocre Czech team (Jablonec is doing even worse than AZ in its own competition with a thirteenth place in competition.

Because thanks to the draw, AZ can no longer be traced through the 'competition', insofar as Randers and Jablonec may pass as competitors. The man who scored the golden goal would not make it to the end of the match. Evjen was kicked out of the game after an hour due to a criminal offense by Jaroslav Zeleny. It is hoped that Evjen has recovered in time for the away match against Vitesse. That could just give him his second starting position of the season. He deserves it.
An article about Evjen in a big Dutch newspaper.
It says: "Albert Gudmundsson, the Icelandic moments footballer, is usually preferred by Jansen". To clear this up: Gudmundsson has to play as a rightwinger (where he is not really good), while his best position is at number 10 (attacking midfield). He played very good at the number 10 position last season, he really is an outstanding player. But the awfull coach Jansen, prefers a really bad player like Dani de Wit to play on the important 10 position. Dani de Wit brings nothing to the team but a lot of fouls (over 35 fouls, more then 3 times as much as anyone else). This is also one of the reasons why AZ has such a bad season now. So a normal coach would choose Gudmundsson at 10 and Evjen at rightwing, because he is the best rightwinger in the team at this moment. But the good news is that Evjen finally got some playing time :D

Gudmundsson is transferfree in 6 months, would be nice if Bodo Glimt picked him up 8) https://youtu.be/1LYGTuK1vOE
Los-Loco

Post by Los-Loco »

Ser at Junker ikke har vært i troppen de siste kampene, og ble tatt av banen etter 46 min i den siste kampen han spilte den 07.11. Skadet?
"Den virkelige faren er ikke at datamaskiner skal begynne å tenke som mennesker, men at mennesker skal begynne å tenke som datamaskiner!" Sydney Harris
Vegard

Post by Vegard »

Junker?
youron

Post by youron »

Los-Loco wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:33 pm Ser at Junker ikke har vært i troppen de siste kampene
Kasper Junker Skal ha begynt på samme viset som han gjorde i Glimt når en annen Japansk klubb ville ha han. Trener svarte med å benke han.
STOLT MEDLEM AV GLIS I MEDGANG OG MOTGANG BGFE!!
Glimt1916

Post by Glimt1916 »

Respektløst å ikke oppfylle Junkers livslange drøm om å spille for *sett inn navn på klubb som ville kjøpe han*. Det er bare å pakke kofferten og vandre hvileløst rundt i gatene til han får det som han vil nå.
Novi

Post by Novi »

youron wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:42 pm
Los-Loco wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:33 pm Ser at Junker ikke har vært i troppen de siste kampene
Kasper Junker Skal ha begynt på samme viset som han gjorde i Glimt når en annen Japansk klubb ville ha han. Trener svarte med å benke han.
Stemmer det, eller er det rykter? Ser han var skadet i oktober, iflg. Transfermarkt.
Una mas cerveza.
Vix

Post by Vix »

Postet "back in training" eller noe sånt på SM i går.
helsvhe

Post by helsvhe »

Var jo en sak i sporten.com at han ikke orket en runde til som den i slutten av Glimt. Så ut fra det intervjuet så er det jo ikke riktig.
https://www.sporten.com/kom-inn-et-veld ... er-junker/
Novi

Post by Novi »

Hm, tja, stoler ikke helt på ham og agenten hans. Mulig Junker satt rolig om han ser det ifht hva han gjorde i Glimt (pakket sammen og hev seg i en taxi), men at han og agenten rolig aksepterte et nei til et "veldig, veldig bra tilbud" tror jeg svært lite på. Og japansk kultur er vel ikke så glad i konfronterende kommunikasjon som de begge to har vist mye av tidligere.
Una mas cerveza.
J I P

Post by J I P »

Erlend Dahl Reitan ble nummer 2 på assisttoppen i år.
Våre backer har fremdeles noe å strekke seg etter.

Medlem av FK Bodø/Glimt
Medlem av GLIS
Sesongkort på J
Stående, syngende og ikke like billettlaus i London (heia Arsenal)
tomath

Post by tomath »

I lokalpressen i Tromsø så hevder Simon Thomas at han er lovet en rolle som førstekeeper i TIL neste sesong. Jeg synes Thomas virket som en trivelig type da han var i Glimt, men mannen har så vidt jeg har fått med meg aldri vært førstekeeper i Eliteserien før, og de siste sesongene har han vel knapt nok spilt A-lagsfotball. Kan unne ham en opptur sent i karrieren, men ville ikke følt meg veldig komfortabel med den nyheten hvis jeg var TIL-supporter.
"If you just talk, I find that your mouth comes out with stuff" - Karl Pilkington
Pondus

Post by Pondus »

Sitter og ser på herha Berlin mot borussia dortmund. Sykt skeptisk angående valget til Bjørkan. Hertha er er lag totalt ute av form og det renner inn mål. Nest dårligst målforskjell i hele serien. Vandrer mot nedrykk. Skulle ønske han tok et år til i glimt heller, mer europaspill i conference og cl kvalikk, men men....
Kesseboy

Post by Kesseboy »

Leder 3-1 over Dortmund nå da.
Når du forventer det verste. Venter på at det skal skje. Og så skjer det.

Glimtfølelsen.
Pondus

Post by Pondus »

Ser den....trodde innlegget mitt skulle bli oversett. Tok helt av, hertha. Men får håpe dette er kampen det snur....
rpetter

Post by rpetter »

Noen som vet hva som skjer med J.P.H,har ikke sett ham i lagoppstillingen til Eintracht verken idag eller serierunde sist,skadet eller ikke god nok for laget?
Pondus

Post by Pondus »

JPH er skadet. Muscle injury står det i transfermarkt. Hva det betyr aner jeg ikke.
Novi

Post by Novi »

Ute til over nyttår, meldte JPH selv for en ukes tid siden.
Una mas cerveza.
Glimtsupporter

Post by Glimtsupporter »

Bare nevner det:
5. mars: Herta Berlin mot EIntracht Franchfurt
Fristende å reise dit.....